Professional affiliations consist of my contributions to the Open Source projects listed in the Software Development section. I hold CCNA certification (Cisco ID 95374066)
Personal affiliations are both my active roles in governance of nonprofit groups, and my memberships in arts organizations around our region:
- Founder, Executive Director, Treasurer and Board Member: Feast Of Crispian, Inc.
- Feast of Crispian (FoC) is a not for profit organization based in Milwaukee, WI. Our work focuses on using Shakespeare’s texts to help veterans and others coping with trauma to overcome those challenges and find ways to process their trauma, reintegrate into civil society, and forge stronger ties with their loved ones.
- I was involved with the founding of FoC in 2012, and have worked with it ever since.
- FoC is proud to be a Resident Company of the Milwaukee Rep, and for producing the first ever National Veterans’ Theatre Festival over Memorial Day weekend of 2019. We’ll be bringing more to the stage in 2020 and beyond.
- Past Board Member: WIldspace Dance Company
- Milwaukee Art Museum: Donor
- Racine Art Museum
- Museum of Wisconsin Art
- JM Kohler Art Center
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Tate Museums, Great Britain